The Impact Charger is designed with a wrap-around eye port for a wide-angle panoramic view. Featuring a wicker bill design for aerodynamic down-force and air flow stabilization, the Impact Charger also features integrated air induction ports along the crown for cooling ventilation. Manufactured from our exclusive "Intelligent Gray Matter" (a variable-density, single-piece inner liner) and upholstered in fire retardant soft-knit Nomex®, the Impact Charger also features interchangeable cheek pads for a customized fit. A fire retardant Kevlar® chin strap with dual D-ring closure and our 1/8" polycarbonate shield with three-position detent are also standard features.
- SNELL SA2015 CERTIFIED
- Shell construction featuring proprietary lightweight composites.
- Dual slotted forehead vents.
- Extended chin foil captures downward airflow to reduce helmet lift and buffeting.
- Gray Matter fire-retardant covered liner made of Impact's "intelligent" single piece variable-density core.
- Interchangeable cheekpads for a perfect fit (comes with std cheekpads, other sizes are extra).
- Fire-retardant Kevlar® chinstrap with locking dual D-ring design.
- .125" Clear Shield comes standard with 3 position detent.